- Candidate should have exposure of contact centre within fulfillment dept.
- Should know how to manage attendance & scheduling function & monthly payroll.
- Should have experience on eWFM, NICE IEX & Erlang C etc.
- Prepares Intra-day reports on staff attendance.
- Reconciles attendance daily with employee timesheets against schedule and time in/time out reporting.
- Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Maintain running report of attendance incidents.
- Ensures hours are accurately accumulated and categorized in a format compatible with company and department payroll procedures.
- Analyse PTO submissions and approve/deny based on their effect on operations.
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence.
- Processes schedule trade requests for posted schedules
- Processes management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, etc.).
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Provides analytical support for special projects.
- Collaborate with fulfilment Operations Department Management on identifying opportunities to further optimize our workforce.
- Communicates and works with staff members, management, Human Resources, and Accounting.
Perks and BenefitsExcellent Incentives+free food+free Transport
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
SYKES BUSINESS SERVICES OF INDIA PVT LTD
Recruiter Name:ABDULLAH KHAN
Contact Company:SYKES BUSINESS SERVICES OF INDIA PVT LTD