- The candidate should be able to perform needs analysis for training on specific accounts, as required.
- Should be able to meet client-training requirements by developing course structure and content design.
- Mentor Customer Support Technicians to assure that client training goals are achieved.
- Meet training timetables by performing required classroom instruction.
- Should be able to perform classroom instruction on a wide variety of training topics as required.
- Work closely with Account Managers and Team Managers to assure that their training needs are satisfied.
- Should be able to plan and deliver training services for client accounts.
- Conducts needs analysis studies and confers with managers and supervisors to determine training needs.
- Compiles data and analyzes past and current year training requirements.
- Formulates training policies, programs, and schedules, based on knowledge of identified training needs, company production processes, business systems, or changes in products, procedures, or services.
- Selects appropriate instructional procedures or methods such as individual training, group instruction, self study, lectures, demonstrations, simulation exercises, role play, and computer-based training.
- Maintains records and prepares statistical reports to evaluate performance of reps and monitor progress of trainees.
- The candidate should have at least 1+ year experience as Trainer in Voice or QA.
- Ability to effectively communicate via verbal and written documentation action plans that will improve quality.
Perks and BenefitsExcellent Incentives+free food+free Transport
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 5,50,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
SYKES BUSINESS SERVICES OF INDIA PVT LTD
Recruiter Name:ABDULLAH KHAN
Contact Company:SYKES BUSINESS SERVICES OF INDIA PVT LTD
Address :Building No 12B, 6th Floor, K Raheja IT Park, Madhapur, Serilingampally, Ranga Reddy, 500081, Telengana, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500081,India