- Should be able to provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS).
- Should be able to generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible to develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Would be providing recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Should be able to perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- Would be responsible for MIS system for customer management and internal communication.
- Would provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
- Has to generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as & needed.
- Should be able to understand customer problems and provide appropriate technical solutions.
- Has to analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Should participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring customer issues.
- Should provide customer support and assistance in issue troubleshooting.
Perks and BenefitsFree food + Huge Incentives + Bonus
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 3,25,000 PA.
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
SYKES BUSINESS SERVICES OF INDIA PVT LTD
Recruiter Name:ABDULLAH KHAN
Contact Company:SYKES BUSINESS SERVICES OF INDIA PVT LTD
Address :Building No 12B, 6th Floor, K Raheja IT Park, Madhapur, Serilingampally, Ranga Reddy, 500081, Telengana, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500081,India
Reference Id:MIS Analyst