- The person would be responsible for the implementation of Compliance operations within the respective country/facility.
- This position will participate in the global-level management and implementation of physical, operational and information compliance, incident management ensuring the site(s) and business units comply with SYKES security policy, client contractual and regulatory requirements.
- Role require resource to contribute toward the development of the Compliance organization, participating in regular and frequent communication with regional line management, country stakeholders and their direct reports.
- Provide subject matter expertise during the client life-cycle, ensuring provision of timely and accurate responses to client Compliance matters, advocates client security measures, measures compliance with contractual obligations,conducts go-live assessments.
- Review client and site implementations to ensure that they conform to existing policies and procedures, as well as all applicable local laws and regulations.
- Support the security organizations to prevent, respond to, investigate, resolve, and report claims of loss due to fraud or theft.
- Communicate security infractions, violations and compromises to regional line management, internal customers and department leadership where appropriate in a timely and concise manner.
- Supports the Global SYKES Security Operations Center and Corporate Emergency Response Teams to respond to physical and logical security events at the country, local and site level.
- Support Client on-site and PCI audits within the site(s), providing evidence requested on key processes.
- Provide regular communications to SYKES business units on best practices, internal security policy, regulatory and privacy compliance, and contractual requirements.
- The candidate should have relevant experience & exposure in similar role for minimum of 2 years, freshers are not eligible for the position.
"Interested candidate should apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org OR watsapp at 7330686275"
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 9,50,000 PA.
Role:Assistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical)
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
SYKES BUSINESS SERVICES OF INDIA PVT LTD
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is a leading provider of multichannel demand generation and customer engagement services for Global 2000 companies and their end customers. SYKES differentiated full lifecycle solutions and services — digital marketing, sales expertise, customer service, technical support and more through multichannel delivery platforms — effectively engage customers at every touchpoint of the customer journey. Our complete service offering helps clients acquire, retain and increase the lifetime value of their customer relationships through cost-effective solutions that enhance the customer service experience, promote stronger brand loyalty, and foster high levels of performance and profitability.
Contact Company:SYKES BUSINESS SERVICES OF INDIA PVT LTD
Address:Building No 12B, 6th Floor, K Raheja IT Park, , Madhapur, Serilingampally, Ranga Reddy, 500081, Telengana, Hyderabad, Telangana, India