- The candidate would be responsible to plan, direct, and coordinate the design, installation, and connectivity of computer systems and network infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of the organizations IT assets.
- The role includes developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing network hardware, and communication links.
- This role is also responsible for telephone, data center, security systems and other electronic infrastructure.
- Should be able to design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Should be mature to develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration and appropriate use.
- Must have practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation.
- Must be able to establish service level agreements with end users. & provide ownership of problem thru final resolution.
- Should be able to monitor on network connectivity and bandwidth consumption and make recommendations on network products and services.
- Should be smart enough negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure hardware, network products and services.
- Assess, approve, and administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Must be able to manage and ensure effectiveness of servers, including e-mail, print, and backup servers, and their associated operating systems and software.
- Oversee the administration of user accounts, permissions, and access rights in AD.
- Direct and administrate a contingent of network analysts and technicians, and where necessary, conduct performance reviews and corrective action.
- Provide guidance to junior members of the team.
- Candidate should have ITIL/CCNA/MCSA / MCSE certification.
- Candidate should be well versed with LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs & Avaya technology.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A. Bonus + Free Food & Free Transport
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Service Delivery Leader
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
SYKES BUSINESS SERVICES OF INDIA PVT LTD
Recruiter Name:ABDULLAH KHAN
Contact Company:SYKES BUSINESS SERVICES OF INDIA PVT LTD
Address :Building No 12B, 6th Floor, K Raheja IT Park, Madhapur, Madhapur, Serilingampally, Ranga Reddy, 500081, Telengana
Reference Id:IT Head