- Should have minimum 1 year experience as a Trainer with any international process.
- Should have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Perform needs analysis for training on specific accounts, as required.
- Meet training requirements by developing course structure and content design.
- Mentor Customer Support Technicians to assure that training goals are achieved.
- Meet training timetables by performing required classroom instruction.
- Perform classroom instruction on a wide variety of training topics as required.
- Work closely with Managers to assure that their training needs are satisfied.
- Plan and deliver training services for all processes.
- Conducts needs analysis studies and confers with managers and supervisors to determine training needs.
- Compiles data and analyzes past and current year training requirements.
- Formulates training policies, programs, and schedules, based on TNA.
- Selects appropriate instructional procedures or methods for training.
- Maintains records and prepares statistical reports to evaluate performance of associates and monitor progress of trainees.
- Sykes provides free transport & food for all employees.
Perks and BenefitsExcellent Incentives+free food+free Transport
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
SYKES BUSINESS SERVICES OF INDIA PVT LTD
Recruiter Name:ABDULLAH KHAN
Contact Company:SYKES BUSINESS SERVICES OF INDIA PVT LTD
Address :Building No 12B, 6th Floor, K Raheja IT Park, Madhapur, Serilingampally, Ranga Reddy, 500081, Telengana, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500081,India