SYKES HIRING F&A MANAGER || IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT:
- The candidate would be responsible for complete functions of accounting, budgeting, treasury, tax, local country compliance.
- Should be able to provide detailed analysis on the financial aspect of the entity.
- Should be able to work in collaboration with operations to provide with them the analytical data to suggest them on cost reduction methods.
- The candidate is measured by the accuracy of reporting numbers including financials, budgets, forecasts, internal client satisfaction, audit interface, statutory compliance, and development of best practice.
- The candidate should be able to handle activities including development of reports, account analyses and reconciliation in the General Ledger, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Intercompany transactions, funding & cost recovery, transfer pricing flows and foreign currency accounting.
- The candidate would be responsible for all the audits (internal, external, statutory and Sarbanes Oxley).
- The candidate would be responsible for Preparation and maintenance of a broad range of financial, operational and statistical reports. Carry out financial analysis and make recommendations to management.
- Should be able to comply Interface with the company secretary to comply with all the norms as prescribed under Companies Act.
- Coordinate with the Board of Directors of the mandatory quarterly meeting as well as the Annual General Meeting (AGM) within the stipulated time.
- The candidate would be responsible for Forecasting and Budgeting function and reporting of variances which include project wise and consolidation to entity as a whole.
- Should be able to maintain fixed assets register and calculation of depreciation on a monthly basis both under local Income tax act and per company policy.
- The person would be responsible for all the reporting to the corporate office including Quarterly Reporting package, Tax and other disclosures and lease commitments.
- The person would be responsible for Sarbanes Oxley process implementation for India & for statutory compliance and filing of all the necessary documents with all agencies such as GST, SEZ, EPF, TDS and as applicable.
- Should be able to review of Payroll calculation of the company including compliance to statutory deductions reconciliation of all accounts to the GL
- Should be able to work with external consultants and assisting them in preparation of tax statements, tax calculations and filing the returns with the statutory bodies.
- Must have strong accounting skills & strong knowledge of Local GAAP\
- Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, mediation and negotiation skills CA /CWA / Inter CA /Inter CWA preferred plus.
Perks and Benefitsexcellent perks+bonus+free food & transport
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 13,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Desired Candidate Profile
SYKES BUSINESS SERVICES OF INDIA PVT LTD
Recruiter Name:ABDULLAH KHAN
Contact Company:SYKES BUSINESS SERVICES OF INDIA PVT LTD
Address :Building No 12B, 6th Floor, K Raheja IT Park, Madhapur, Madhapur, Serilingampally, Ranga Reddy, 500081, Telengana, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500081,India
Reference Id:Finance Manager